A FREE early literacy program
for all 4-year-olds in Jacksonville!
We challenge you to perform as many kind deeds as you can in the next 2 weeks.
- Smile at 25 people
- Compliment 5 people
- Pick of 10 Pieces of Trash
- Make a New Friend
- Tell a Joke and Make Someone Laugh
- Be Kind to Yourself and Eat a Healthy Snack
- Learn Something New About Your Teacher
- Draw a picture and Give it to Someone
- Give a KIND Handshake to Greet a Classmate
- Hug Your Friend
- Entertain Someone with a Happy Dance
- Say “Good Morning” to 15 people
- Say “Thank You ” to a Crossing Guard
- Invite a New Friend to Play/Hang Out with You
- Learn to Say “Hello” in a New Language
- Give Your Friend a High Five
- Help Someone Up if They Fall Down
- Listen to Your Teacher the First Time
- Hold the Door Open for Someone
- Pat Yourself on the Back
LEARN THE PEACE PLEDGE
I PLEDGE TO USE MY WORDS TO SPEAK IN A KIND WAY.
I PLEDGE TO HELP OTHERS AS I GO THOUGHOUT MY DAY.
I PLEDGE TO CARE FOR OUR EARTH WITH MY HEALING HEART AND HANDS
I PLEDGE TO RESPECT PEOPLE IN EACH AND EVERY LAND.
I PLEDGE TO JOIN TOGETHER AS WE UNITE THE BIG AND SMALL.
I PLEDGE TO DO MY PART TO CREATE PEACE FOR ONE AND ALL!!!